Dual Enrollment Registration Center
Please sign in to request enrollment in CCV courses offered at Vermont high schools, technical centers, through the Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative (VTVLC) and Up for Learning (UFL).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you intend to take a course at your local CCV academic center, please contact your preferred CCV location instead of using this website.
Trouble Logging In?
- If you’ve never taken a CCV course, apply for admission first (unless you’ve recently done so).
- If you have recently applied for admission to CCV, you may need to activate your account first.
- If you have a username and password but have forgotten it, the Vermont State Colleges Help Desk offers assistance.
- If you have previously taken CCV courses, but not in the last four semesters, please reapply for admission.
- Still having problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-885-8369.